This is a letter to the person who believes they can’t do it,
I wanted to write this letter because I thought it might be what you needed to hear right now. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately. I’ve been thinking about the goals you have and how they’ve been put on the back burner because “life happened”. I’ve been thinking about your potential and future and maybe that means I have too much time on my hands but I like to think it’s because I truly care about you.
I wanted to write you this letter today to remind you that you can do it. Whatever it is, you can do it.
As cliche as it sounds, if I can do it, SO CAN YOU! If I can lose the weight, cross the finish line and find happiness, so can you.
Turn off the voice in your head that says you can’t and listen, you have greatness in you. I’ve seen it! You’re strong and you have a purpose. Whatever’s in your way, overcome it, because you are worth the incredible feeling when you reach your goal.
So if you’re finally ready to complete that big goal of yours, I wanted to share with you five steps to help you get there:
- Define your goal – be specific but don’t create limits. Remember you can achieve anything with hard work and determination.
- Find your WHY – you need to know why this goal is important because when you feel like giving up, you need a reminder to why you made this goal in the first place.
- Plan it out – put a plan in place around the goal you have. Make time each day to make this goal a reality. If you goal is to read more – wake up 15 minutes early to read a chapter, bring a book with you everywhere you go, make a list of books you want to read, stop watching TV and read instead. Mini goals over time will build into your big goals.
- Be prepared to fail – you will fail, it’s innevitable. We all fail atleast once but when you do, you need to dust the dirt off your knees and keep going. It’s that easy. We fail but we never give up!
- Stick with it – it’s not going to happen overnight. You’re not going to wake up tommorow and be 15 lbs lighter but if you stick with it, you may wake up in 30 days, 60 days, or 1 year closer to your goal than you were yesterday.
You have it in you to succeed. You have the heart, dedication and power to complete any goal. That’s not just something your Mom tells you as a child to make you feel better. It’s true but you do have to put the work in. If you need help with your goal, don’t hesistate to contact me. I’d love to support you throughout your journey.