Unstuffed Egg Roll
- Classic Coleslaw Mix
- 2 med onions, finely chopped / minced
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp ginger (powdered)
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/16 tsp stevia extract (or 4 T other sweetener) optional
- 1/2 Tbsp crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 4 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef, pork or chicken
- Green onion for garnish (optional)
- Place meat in large pan and cook until browned.
- On medium high heat, add the onions and sesame oil. Cook until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add spices, sweetener, red pepper, wine, and broth to the pan and stir well.
- Add the cabbage and stir to coat.
- Cook, stirring frequently until the cabbage slightly wilts.
- Add carrots and cook for 2-3 minutes until soft.
- Add soy sauce to taste and adjust flavorings as desired.
- Serve plain or over rice or cauliflower rice.
- Garnish with green onions if desired.
** Since I meal prep for a certain amount of containers, I cooked the meat and vegetables separately so I could have the right portions prepped. (1 red, 1 green and one tsp)