If you knew a positive morning could change your life, would you do it?
Do you have that one friend who always seems happy? Annoyingly happy? And their life just magically seems to work out all the time.
Well, it’s not magic. It’s mindset.
There is power in a positive mind! When you think positive thoughts, positive things happen!
Ok, it doesn’t happen instantly but overtime, this method can change your life and I’m going to tell you how.
I promise you, being a positive light is simple. All you need to do is start your morning with gratitude and affirmations.
I want you to do this EVERY SINGLE MORNING:
- Write down 5 things you’re grateful
- Tell yourself 5 positive affirmations
This should take you about 5 minutes every morning, that’s it!
Here are a few examples of affirmations to perform in the morning:
- Happiness is my birthright. I embrace happiness as my setpoint state of being.
- I awaken in the morning feeling happy and enthusiastic about life.
- I expect to be successful in all of my endeavors. Success is my natural state.
- I easily find solutions to challenges and roadblocks and move past them quickly.
- When I breathe, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
- I love meeting strangers and approach them with boldness and enthusiasm.
- I am unique. I feel good about being alive and being me.
- I trust myself and know my inner wisdom is my best guide.
- I am completely pain-free, and my body is full of energy.
- I nourish my body with healthy food.
The list goes on. It really could be anything. All you need to remember is to keep it a positive reminder for your day.
Along with this simple morning routine, start finding joy in the little things like tacos for dinner, quiet cuddles on the couch, your kids going to be on time, a warm cup of coffee, etc. When you see the simple blessings throughout your day, it’s hard to be grumpy.
Lastly, share those blessings with others. Share a warm cup of coffee with a friend, compliment a stranger, volunteer for a cause you care about. Be present and share your positive light with the world. I promise, with these few small adjustments you’ll begin to see a difference in your life.
In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision.
– Dalai Lama